20 August 2013

Color Run 2013

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted something in here. Got some other priorities but I am glad I am back with something colorful.  I had the privileged to join the Color Run 2013 in Singapore held last Sunday, July 18 at Sentosa.  But let me share a story on how I got to join.

The first time I saw the ad at Facebook, I wanted to join because as you all know, I am a big fan of colors.(Yeah, my blog title shows..lol ) But for some reasons, I did not register. Actually, I was filtering my activities and this is one of those I considered as "this is fun, but its OK if I'll miss it." Life goes on. But it did not stop there. A friend offered me to take her slot but I refused.  (got to work on receiving issues on my heart). Couple of days before the event, another friend announced that someone cannot make it to the event and so the slot is open! This time, I said yes and accepted it.

Prior to taking the slot, I was telling God that I am OK with going church on a Sunday, hearing my favorite pastor preached about grace (*wink *wink). It was enough for me. But God is soooooo good and aware of what's inside my heart. He knows that I love colors and that I would enjoy the happiest and craziest 5k in my life. 

Some photos during the Color Run 2013! Enjoy!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...