09 July 2012

Day 191: Orientation and Induction.


This morning was the orientation for all new employees. I am grateful to be working for a company who gives excellent and warm welcome to new staffs. Manuals were given and department heads discussed about their roles and responsibilities. I realized that God gave me a wonderful job. Its indeed worth waiting on Him. On the other hand, this great gift requires great responsibility on my part. Praying for excellence and more love for my job. I used to see my work as a burden and a boring task. I should learn to receive this gift with a grateful heart and that I need to be a good steward of it.

As if this was not enough, we had a very good lunch together for FREE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...