26 July 2012

Day 208: Somethin' new for lunch!


I forgot my packed lunch this morning. Too late my Mom called and I was in the MRT already. Sign of aging, haha or I was thinking of something else when I left home. I dont know but I actually reached the office very early.

Took this time to have lunch with my colleagues whom I havent been with for the past weeks. I want to take some air also and breathe because the past 3 days were very stressful due to reports. Ok, so here am I with my ebi bolognese - rate of 5 out of 10, the ebi was nice but the pasta is like "so-so". Breaking my "packed-lunch routine" is OK once in a while - made me try something new but I still prefer to have my "baon" prepared and cooked by Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...