15 September 2012

Day 259: "I want to be a kid and play again..."


Indoor playgrounds are common nowadays. There is one located in Ang Mo Kio Hub 4th floor where you pay $15/hr for every kid, $2 for adult. Fees are cheaper during weekdays. Its a big and safe playground for kids where wearing of socks and hand sanitizing are a must before entering. I like their socks, which I bought for $2.50 because it has rough footprints designs at the bottom to avoid slipping. I also like the big guns which uses soft small balls as bullets. There are long slides, obstacles, and pools with soft balls on it. I feel like I want to be a kid and play again.

Its a great place to send your kids which surely they would enjoy!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...