01 September 2012

Day 245: What makes you happy?


Joyce Meyer said that I should take responsibility for my happiness. It should not depend on other people neither on my situation. Happiness can be found in God and in my relationship with Him.

I listed some things that makes me happy.

1. Clothes and accessories on SALE.
2. Blogging.
3. Learning a new song and playing my guitar.
4. Good meal.
5. Pimples that disappears in my face.
6. Good performance in job.
7. Quality time spent with family and friends.
8. Serving others and helping the less privileged.
9. Good movies.
10. True love.

I am created unique and so are the things that touches my heart. It might mean nothing to others but this means a lot to me. What makes you happy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...