14 November 2012

Day 317: Your Love Never Fails.

I found this song very powerful and meaningful as it describes the love of God to us. It never fails.



Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But you have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that you love me
Your love never fails

The wind is strong and the waters deep
But I'm not alone in the open seas
Cause Your love never fails

You make all things work together for my good.

3 comments:

Cindy Bulado
November 20, 2012 at 10:25 PM

One of my favorite from Jesus Culture!:-)
I have chords of it..:-)

Cindy Bulado
November 20, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Maganda rin yung Your Love is Everything nila..:-)

chasing colours
November 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM

yay! im trying to learn the song..haha..para makapag jam tau.. cge pakinggan ko ung love is everything :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...