03 December 2012

Day 336: Learnings from the trip.

As promised from my previous blog, I listed below things that I learned in joining my niece's trip.

1. Bring sanitizer / alcohol / wipes / tissue for cleaning purposes.

2. Wear your most comfortable clothes, preferably jeans and a simple top, flats or sandals, no HEELS! Remember that your with a kid and it will be easy to chase after him/her if you're wearing flats.

3. Make sure that you make friends with other guardians/mothers as well.

4. Ask for the teacher's name and contact details in case of emergency.

5. Be extra alert especially when you're in crowded places to avoid loosing your kid. Make sure that you always hold him/her hand or you don't loose sight of your kid.

I was with my niece for one whole day and I did the best I can to make sure that she's safe, clean, eat on time, protected and had fun at the same time. It got me thinking that if I can do these things to her, how much more my Father in heaven? Do I need to worry and be in fear? I think this is the most important lesson that God spoke to me during the trip. He's watching over me and make sure that my needs are provided. Thank You, Jesus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...