13 October 2012

Day 286: Awakening Class Ends Today.


How's your weekend? Today was the last day of Awakening: Creative Writing Class. I was encouraged with the testimonies shared this morning on how God spoke to them in different ways.

God showed me a picture of a  BAMBOO during praise and worship. I searched to know more about it and below are the top 3 that strikes me the most.

1.  It is the fastest-growing plant in the world and the largest member of the grass family.

2.  Bamboo's long life makes it a Chinese symbol of longevity, while in India it is a symbol of friendship.

3.  It features uprightness, tenacity and hollow heart. People endow bamboo with integrity, elegance and plainness, though it is not physically strong.

These characteristics made me realized that this is how God sees me and how I should become.  A woman who may not be physically strong but is endowed with integrity, elegance and simplicity.  No matter what's going on around me, I remain standing still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...