12 October 2012

Day 285: When people say "you look younger than your real age"...


How do you respond when people say "You look younger" or  "You don't look like your age?"

When people learned about my real age, they'd say that I look younger. For a time, it would flatter me but then I began to wonder if my actions or behaviors show such. Maybe they are right because I am the youngest in the family and the "childlike-attitude" continues to run in my blood.  Or I guess I was really a late bloomer. Looking back, I had my first monthly period when I was in 2nd year high school, most girls had theirs on grade school.  During college, while everyone was dating I was so passionate about campus ministry and reaching out to the youth. So when I came here in Singapore, I felt like I am the most odd, weird person in the world.

At the end of the day, I need to make a decision to strive to be better than yesterday, to mature and progress. After all, I am not getting younger anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...