07 October 2012

Day 280: Creative Writing Homework: 30 on 30.


I will be turning 30 next year and I would like to share 30 things I have learned in life's experiences. Some of these are quotes from authors and writers who inspires and motivates me a lot.

1. My personal relationship with God is the most important relationship I can ever have and which requires communication and faithfulness.

2. Never exchange time with family with your friends.

3. I cannot please all the people all the time.

4. People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. - John Maxwell

5. Smile. Its the cheapest cosmetic I can ever wear.

6. Its better to be with patient and kind people than to be with intelligent people.

7. Let LOVE be the reson of everything that you do.

8. Forget the past.

9. Forgive yourself.

10. Its OK to make mistakes and not be perfect.

11. Pray without ceasing.

12. Explore. Learn to dance, sing, play musical instrument, travel and explore the world.

13. True love waits.

14. Avoid office romance.

15. Trust God. He knows what's best for my life.

16. Take fruits, vegetables and lots of water in order to have beautiful skin.

17. Simplicity is beauty.

18. Guard your heart.

19. Seek Him first.

20. Slow down. Slow is fast.

21. Compete with yourself not with other people.

22. There will always be other people better than me.

23. Humble yourself before God and with other people.

24. Patience is a virtue.

25. Haters does not deserve any of my attention.

26. Gratitude is the best attitude.

27. Less is more.

28. There is a big difference between dressing attractively and dressing to attract. - Joshua Harris

29. God is good all the time.

30. Save sex for marriage. Yay!


2 comments:

Cindy Bulado
October 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Wow I liked!:-) Great post and learnings!:-)
Nakakarelate me! hahaha

chasing colours
October 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM

thanks cindy :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...