13 March 2013

Reflections: To Live a Life of Grace.

God has been impressing to my heart the word "grace" and here's some insights that I would like to share about what it means to live a life of grace. 

To live a life of grace is...

1. To live a life of gratitude. Grace is defined as the unmerited and undeserved favor of God. It is a gift of God that was given freely to us.  Isn't it amazing that something is given to us without working for it? It made me realize to be grateful everyday and avoid complaining, grumbling and comparing myself with what other people have. 

2.  To live a life of humility.  "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." (1 Peter 5:5).
What keeps people from receiving the grace of God? - PRIDE.  Its when people think that they know-it-all and can-do-it-all.  But if we put our hearts in a position of humility, it opens the door for us to receive the abundant grace of God.  

His grace is indeed amazing.  His grace saved a wretched like me.  My life is a story of His grace and even when I stumble and fail at times, His grace will continually restore and put me back on the right path. 

My prayer is that I will grow in His grace and touch other people's lives with it.  His grace in my life will make a difference.


1 comments:

Cindy Bulado
March 21, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Waahhh thank you for this sis!:-) It moved me:-) so touching grabe tlga ang Grace ng Lord..parang I wanna write din on my blog about Grace of God.. Grace lng tlga!haha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...