03 March 2013

First Flight

Do you still remember the first time you ride an airplane?

It happened 24 May 2007. I flew to Singapore alone totally clueless about the what's and how's in the airport. I was invited by my sister to come and visit her place who was working for quite a number of years back then.

The night before my flight was terrible. I didn't get a good sleep, sick and was vomitting. I don't know if it was fear or excitement that's causing the inconvenience. Haha. I can't help but laugh at myself everytime I got reminded of it.

How was your first flight experience?



1 comments:

Cindy Bulado
March 5, 2013 at 11:05 PM

August 15 2011 - Can't be forgotten - It was really a mixed emotions - I don't know what lies ahead but I'm exited though - it is also my first time by plane !:-)God moves in mysterious ways!:-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...