28 March 2012

Day 87: Be Yourself.

**This post is in response to the "Be Yourself" project initiated by Hannah of ZebrasWithColor.**

I used to be a man pleaser. I changed my personality just to fit in and be accepted by other people. Deep inside I know that I'm this kind of person but I tried to hide and run away from  who I really am. As I grow older, I realized that its a waste of time trying to please everyone because the fact is I cannot please all the people all the time. I'm losing my very unique self and won't enjoy life to the fullest. I will not grow as a person if I'm always concerned  and afraid of what other people would say about me.

I need to be secure of who I really am. My security and identity must and should always be on God. I am still a work in progress in this area and knowing myself continuously. I am thankful that in the process, I am discovering new things about myself, the good and bad that makes who I really am.    

2 comments:

FREE GIRL CUTE
March 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM

i like your photo :X
and you looks so lovely :X


xoxoxo
Asian Girl
Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
----------------
Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com

chasing colours
March 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM

thanks much :) appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...