27 March 2012

Day 86: Antihistamine for Allergy.

I dont know when this started or where I got this but I have allergy on dust. Sounds funny and petty as one of  my friends said but its really giving me a terrible feeling when something triggers the allergy. I will be sneezing all the time like a man, my eyes and nose will be watery and itchy. I will blow my nose every now and then. This heavy  feeling would make me feel weak and worst, I cannot do anything at all. Aside from dust, very strong perfumes, bad odors and pets can trigger the allergy. The wisest thing for me to do is to always carry these tablets everywhere I go because I dont know when and where it will hit me. Thank God for antihistamine tablets!

2 comments:

Bubble My Licorice
March 27, 2012 at 6:10 AM

ah! That sounds awful! My dad is allergic to flowers and it gets so bad in the spring...
Love your blog though!

chasing colours
March 27, 2012 at 7:58 AM

yay! thanks for ur comment, the first one actually. made my day :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...