14 April 2012

Day 105: At a Crossroad.

Crossroads refers to an intersection, a road junction where two or more roads meet (Wikipedia).  A crucial point especially where a decision must be made.  I am on that point and its not easy.  I felt like I'm stuck in the middle and don't know which road to take.  I'm weighing things, analyzing the what if's, the pro's and con's of each road. I am not good in decision making and its just so ironic that God will allow me in a place where you have to make decisions based on a lot of options.  I don't know if this is the result of me being fickle minded on things.  I can't make up my mind because I am afraid of failing and regretting decisions that I made.  My Mom once asked me "What do you really want?"  "You're already xx. You should know by now what you want".  And I will just smile and be silent.   

I am continually seeking God for directions and leading because at the end of the day, I desire to be in the place where God has called me to be.  I believe on the power of proper placement.  It is the place where I can expect God's blessings, grace, favor and protection. I want to be in the center of His will where I will worship and serve Him together with my future husband who remains anonymous as of todate. hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...