14 April 2012

Day 104: Sakal Sakali Saklolo.

A movie back in 2007 which stars Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo. This movie is interesting because it shows the reality of a married life.  It is indeed a big responsibility and needs preparation.  I was impressed how Angie (Judy Ann) faces the challenges of a wife, a mother and still a daughter to her family.  She talks a lot and was very protective to her son.  I can imagine myself to her. Yay! This movie also shows different issues of the family of Judy Ann and Ryan that they need to deal with which is especially true to Filipino families. I learned the importance of constant communication between a husband and wife.  Truly, marriage consists of two people committed and faithful to each other, willing to sacrifice his/her own comfort for the sake of others.  Funny, last Sunday I was in a birthday party where most of the guests were already married.  And now comes a movie about how a married life looks like.  Am I ready for this, Lord? hahahaha...                                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...